Hardware Design Applications
DSP Systems, Inc. P.O. Box 1596, Culver City, CA 90232.
DSP Systems have the talent and experience needed to help with your next project from concept definition, circuit design, FPGA design and implementation, software specification and coding, to final completion. Start to finish.
- Analog and digital circuit design and analysis
- Circuit schematic capture
- PCB layout, component placement, and circuit route
- Production bill-of-materials generation and parts acquisition
- Prototype and/or production PCB fabrication
- PCB assembly and part management
- Product testing and documentation
- Application and driver software development
- Product support and repair and maintenance
- Precision DC and AC measurement analog converter design and production
- Ultra-high speed A/D and D/A converter technology (GS/s speeds)
- FPGA, including system-on-chip (SoC) design and implementation.
- Standard and custom digital interface design
- Gigabit Ethernet, PCIe, Fibre Channel, and other high-speed serial link development
- Specialized Ethernet and USB interfaces
- High-performance processor and memory interface designs
- High-current (>1,000 amps) and high-voltage (>30kV) design and production including solid-state power modulator design
Hardware Engineering Services Include:
Hardware Technologies Include: